Texas Tech University, B.S.Arch.
Mr. Bullard has been a member of the following organizations:
The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Mr. Bullard brings over 18 years of experience overseeing the successful completion of hospitality, office, and mixed-use projects. An Architect by training, and a hospitality leader at BOKA Powell LLC, he was involved in all phases of design and construction across a variety of branded hotels. As Vice President for Garfield/Public Private LLC, he leverages this experience to manage the development of hotels, convention and conference centers, and mixed-use properties.
- Conroe Hyatt Regency and Convention Center – 250-room full-service HQ hotel and convention center in Conroe, TX (under construction)
- Baytown Hyatt Regency and Convention Center – 208-room full-service HQ hotel and convention center in Baytown, TX (under construction)
- DoubleTree Abilene Convention Center Hotel – 200-room full-service convention center HQ hotel in Abilene, TX (under construction)
- Westin Irving Convention Center – Las Colinas – 350-room full-service HQ hotel adjacent to 275,000-SF Irving Convention Center in Irving, TX
- Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park Hotel – 299-room full-service hotel and conference center in Plano, TX.
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary Student Housing – 252 full-service apartments for married and/or masters students in Fort Worth, TX.
- The Lumen – A Kimpton Hotel – Boutique hotel expansion of 36-rooms, restaurant/bar, outdoor pool deck, and rooftop terrace in Dallas, TX.
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel – 1001-room, full-service hotel with skybridge connecting to existing 1.3 million-SF Convention Center in Dallas, TX.
- Saint Ann Court Office and School – Dallas, TX – 25-story, 300,000-SF of class A office building and the preservation/renovation of the adjacent historical Saint Ann School Building into a restaurant and museum.
- W Hotel and Residences –250 room, full-service hotel with 159 luxury condominiums, office space, retail space, and the new television broadcast studio and performance venue for PBS’ “Austin City Limits” musical revue in Austin, TX.
- Motel 6 Prototype – 120-room, economy motel in Northlake/Roanoke, TX. First build of the modern “Phoenix” prototype design.
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel & Residences in Victory Park – Dallas, TX – 120-room full-service hotel & spa w/ resort-style pool & dog park, 95 ultra-luxury condo units, 230,000-SF office, retail & structured parking. Due to the 2007 ‘Great Recession’, only 4 levels of garage were built to support the parking needs of the surrounding Victory Park district. (partially built)